Sunday, August 25, 2024

"Jesus Loves Me"

 

 

"Jesus Loves Me"

My Dearest_________________

​      I love you!

I shed my own blood for you, to make you clean.

Please I don't call common and unclean that which I have called clean

You are new ... so believe it is true.

You are lovely in my eyes and I created you to be just as you are.

Don't. criticize yourself for not being perfect in your own eyes.

This leads only to frustration.

      I want you to trust Me, _______________

one step ... one day at a time.

Dwell in My power and Love...

and be free... be yourself.

Don't allow other people to control you!

I will guide you... if you let Me.

      Be aware of my presence in everything.

I have given you patience...love...joy...peace.

Look to me for answers.

I am your Sheppard and I will lead you.

Follow me only!  Do not forget this.

       Listen and I will tell you My will.

Please understand I love you_______________ I love you.

Let it flow from you ...spill over to all you touch.

Don't be concerned with yourself...you are My responsibility

I will change you without your hardly knowing it.

You are to love yourself...and love others...

simply because I love you.

Take your eyes off yourself! Be confident in my love.

Look only at Me!

I lead...I change...I mold, but not when you are trying.

I won't fight your efforts.

Let Me have the joy of making you like Christ.

Let Me love you!

Let Me give you happiness! No one else can!

You see____________ you are not you own.

You have been bought with My blood...now you belong to Me and I love 

you...just because you are Mine.

It is really none of your business how I deal with you.

Your only command is to look to Me!

Never to yourself...never to others.

Don't struggle...don't fight...don't rebel...but Trust Me!

I know what is best and I will do it for you.

How I long for you to allow Me to love you freely!

My will is perfect...My love sufficient...

I will supply your needs...for I love you.

                                                   Jesus

(Author Unknown)

No comments: